BioID Web Services (BWS) is a webcam based biometrics service for cloud, web, and mobile application developers. The service enables applications such as
- Biometric authentication (face and voice, iris to follow) including liveness detection
- Identification to check people against blacklists, for criminal background checks, etc.
- Ticketless check-in for trade shows and other events, airline boarding, ships
- Fraud prevention with liveness detection to verify the presence of a live user or to detect multiple registrations from the same person
- Face or voice similarity search for celebrity matching, online dating, modeling or casting agencies
- Photo quality checks to ensure good-quality (biometric) ID photos or mugshots
Functionality exposed by the API includes verification (one-to-one) and identification (one-to-many) of face and voice, liveness detection, photo quality checking to international standards, finding, cropping and returning high-quality face images and more. The API uses REST and SOAP protocols and responses are formatted in XML.
App for IPhone and iPod touch that lets you upload a camera image, or a picture from the Image Library or from your Facebook photo albums, and find out what celebrities you and your friends look like...
Divit Face API is an image recognition service that recognizes, analyzes, and identifies human faces. The service can detect faces in images facing up to 45 degrees away from the camera axis. It can...
The Verifalia API provides an email validation service to integrate in existing applications. It features a complete syntactical engine, role account detection, and disposable address detection. This...