PW is the web's leading resource for everything about open APIs and mashups. Learn more: take a tour »
The Google Sites Data API lets developers access, publish, and modify content within a Google Site. The API is available to both Google Account and Google Apps users.
Here are some of the things you can do with the API:
* Retrieve, create, modify, move, and delete pages, comments, attachments, and other content.
* Review the revision history across the Site.
* Monitor all add, modify, and delete activity for a Site.
* Upload/download attachments and files.
* Create customized gadgets for your users."
Click the "Track this API" button on any profile page and never miss an API update, new app, or breaking news for that API again.
There are no source code libraries or how-to links for Google Sites . If you know one why not add it?
No comments on this API yet...Used it? How was it for you?