The Google Sites Data API lets developers access, publish, and modify content within a Google Site. The API is available to both Google Account and Google Apps users.
Here are some of the things you can do with the API:
* Retrieve, create, modify, move, and delete pages, comments, attachments, and other content.
* Review the revision history across the Site.
* Monitor all add, modify, and delete activity for a Site.
* Upload/download attachments and files.
* Create customized gadgets for your users."
The following is a list of how-to and tutorial content that matched your search term. ProgrammableWeb's how-to content comes from two sources; full-blown tutorials that we publish ourselves and other highly relevant tutorials that we find elsewhere on the Web. This list represents on combination of both tutorial types and if you go to ProgrammableWeb's API University, you'll not only be able to find more, they are organized based on your role (API providers or developers who consumes APIs). If you know of a tutorial that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.