The Google Sites Data API lets developers access, publish, and modify content within a Google Site. The API is available to both Google Account and Google Apps users.
Here are some of the things you can do with the API:
* Retrieve, create, modify, move, and delete pages, comments, attachments, and other content.
* Review the revision history across the Site.
* Monitor all add, modify, and delete activity for a Site.
* Upload/download attachments and files.
* Create customized gadgets for your users."
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.