The Google Sites Data API lets developers access, publish, and modify content within a Google Site. The API is available to both Google Account and Google Apps users.
Here are some of the things you can do with the API:
* Retrieve, create, modify, move, and delete pages, comments, attachments, and other content.
* Review the revision history across the Site.
* Monitor all add, modify, and delete activity for a Site.
* Upload/download attachments and files.
* Create customized gadgets for your users."
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.