The HitchHiker Flight API is the multi-content flight booking solution for each and every one of your individual projects.
Use the Flight API as a basis to create your own travel booking platforms for travel agencies or end-consumers. Develop your own business logic to provide your call centers and over-the-counter agencies with high-performance sales tools or integrate our flights into your internal tour-operator system to create dynamic travel packages.
The HitchHiker Flight API provides numerous functionalities covering all aspects of your flight bookings:
• Flight search (Fare Display, Available Fares)
• Seat maps, seat reservation
• Tolerance search
• Fare quote
• Edit existing bookings (add segments, cancel booking, Special Service Request ...)
• Ticketing, refund and revalidation (as supported by the GDS)
• Supplier payments through Virtual (Mastercard) Account Numbers
• GDS-independent, XML Webservice interface
• Supports all current GDS shopping features such as: Calendar Shopping / LowFare / Cache Search / Nego Space-Unifare
• Caching mechanism to reduce GDS transactions
• Simult. query option of several netfare databases/suppliers
• Supported Fare Types: GDS fares (Abacus, Amadeus, Travelport, Worldspan, Sabre, Sirena), Low-Cost-Carrier fares (for details please visit: http://news.hitchhiker.com/hh-direct-connect.htm), charter fares, net fares, group series fares and allotments
• Individual application, e.g. for: Booking platforms (for end-consumers and agents),
Call-Center (consolidator, tour-operator, business travel...) and Over-the-counter sales (travel agency, distrib. partner ...)
• Exceptional number of low priced, bookable fares
• Exact pricing information starting from the beginning
• Full flexibility in the choice of your content (GDS-change without interface-change possible)
• Cost savings for implementation/changes
• Easy integration with user-friendly interface
• Provision as a Software-as-a-Service Solution: no hardware, software or cost of operation
InformaCast Mobile API allows developers to enable their users to simultaneously send combinations of text, pre-recorded audio, and images to Android and iOS mobile endpoints such as cellular phones...
The Coub web API allows you to send and retrieve data from the Coub server via HTTP requests and responses. Almost all of Coub's features are available through the API, such as querying and managing...