The HitchHiker Flight API is the multi-content flight booking solution for each and every one of your individual projects.
Use the Flight API as a basis to create your own travel booking platforms for travel agencies or end-consumers. Develop your own business logic to provide your call centers and over-the-counter agencies with high-performance sales tools or integrate our flights into your internal tour-operator system to create dynamic travel packages.
The HitchHiker Flight API provides numerous functionalities covering all aspects of your flight bookings:
• Flight search (Fare Display, Available Fares)
• Seat maps, seat reservation
• Tolerance search
• Fare quote
• Edit existing bookings (add segments, cancel booking, Special Service Request ...)
• Ticketing, refund and revalidation (as supported by the GDS)
• Supplier payments through Virtual (Mastercard) Account Numbers
• GDS-independent, XML Webservice interface
• Supports all current GDS shopping features such as: Calendar Shopping / LowFare / Cache Search / Nego Space-Unifare
• Caching mechanism to reduce GDS transactions
• Simult. query option of several netfare databases/suppliers
• Supported Fare Types: GDS fares (Abacus, Amadeus, Travelport, Worldspan, Sabre, Sirena), Low-Cost-Carrier fares (for details please visit: http://news.hitchhiker.com/hh-direct-connect.htm), charter fares, net fares, group series fares and allotments
• Individual application, e.g. for: Booking platforms (for end-consumers and agents),
Call-Center (consolidator, tour-operator, business travel...) and Over-the-counter sales (travel agency, distrib. partner ...)
• Exceptional number of low priced, bookable fares
• Exact pricing information starting from the beginning
• Full flexibility in the choice of your content (GDS-change without interface-change possible)
• Cost savings for implementation/changes
• Easy integration with user-friendly interface
• Provision as a Software-as-a-Service Solution: no hardware, software or cost of operation
The Zeit Now API allows developers to programmatically orchestrate Node.js deployments in the cloud. Zeit is a project designed to make cloud computing as easy and accessible as mobile computing. The...