The Maventa API allows access to Maventa's various e-invoicing services. Maventa is a provider of electronic invoice services based on a software-as-a-service product. The company has over 4,000 customers in 27 countries. The API consists of a set of callable SOAP methods defined in their respective API versions and API end-points. Responses are formatted in XML. To use the API, users need to open a TEST account which acts as a sandbox for developing applications to be used with the Maventa API. Potential application ideas include:
* Integrating financial packages (SAP, MS Dynamics / Axapta, QuickBooks, Peachtree) to the Maventa Service.
* Custom import tools (SalesForce, QuickBooks, CSV, etc.)
* Automatic time-based invoice creation.
* Accounting, Revenue analysis, Budgeting, Factoring and Claiming Services.
* External integration with online payment gateways
Click the "Track this API" button on any profile page and never miss an API update, new app, or breaking news for that API again.
There are no mashups, developers or code associated with this API yet.
No comments on this API yet...Used it? How was it for you?