The Rebtel Voice Platform makes it easy to add VoIP calling in any Android or iOS app:
- Quick to start: Make your first VoIP call from within your app in a few minutes. Free to start.
- Easy to use. Add VoIP calling in your app with a few lines of code. No need to understand VoIP protocols like SIP or WebRTC media handling.
- iOS and Android. Both platforms supported.
- HD voice quality. Excellent call quality over 3G or Wi-Fi.
- Well supported. Code examples, step-by-step instructions and documentations for iOS and Android available on http://developer.rebtel.com
- Proven. Technology used by millions of Rebtel users.
InformaCast Mobile API allows developers to enable their users to simultaneously send combinations of text, pre-recorded audio, and images to Android and iOS mobile endpoints such as cellular phones...
The Fortytwo IM Gateway REST API is a messaging API. The IM REST interface is an application hosted on a server that listens for HTTP requests containing IM message data encoded in JSON. It processes...