RuBets allows users to trade not only via the web site but also via Bet API - a set of functions to work with events and to place bets. RuBets is a Russian-speaking market providing a forum to make bets on rare sports, politics and other events. Using Bet API lets users handle line changes in real time, and place/cancel multiple bets efficiently. The API uses RESTful protocol and responses are formatted in JSON. The following methods are available
* login - used to start betApi session by providing login/pwd; result contains wallet information for user; other function calls allowed after login
* eventList - events available on RuBets in nearest hours; you can limit events by market kind (e.g. soccer);
* arenaList - arenas of event
* arena - detailed information about arena; result contains outcomes, current bets (coefficients-prices and amount for BACK and LAY);
* placeBet - to place bet on outcome of specified arena; coefficient, amount, currency and back/lay kind should be specified;
* placeMultipleBets - to place multiple bets at once;
* cancelBet - cancels previously placed but not matched bet;
* myBets - request for bets placed in specified event.
Full documentation and access to the API is available by contacting the Support Services team. The site is in Russian.
Count.ly provides an API with HTTP format, a RESTful interface, and JSON responses to interact with its mobile analytics software. Count.ly is a mobile application analytics service that offers push...
The Minecraft Server API is a RESTful API for querying Minecraft server status and statistics (such as playerlist and pluginlist). The API returns serialized arrays, JSON objects, and favicon. It is...
The Wargaming.net Public API is an official set of API methods that provide access to Wargaming.net content. Games include World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes. This includes in-...
Google Nearby API allows to discover other devices, connect, and interact with messages. As Google suggests, this API could be useful for collaboration, using a whiteboard, local multiplayer gaming,...