RuBets allows users to trade not only via the web site but also via Bet API - a set of functions to work with events and to place bets. RuBets is a Russian-speaking market providing a forum to make bets on rare sports, politics and other events. Using Bet API lets users handle line changes in real time, and place/cancel multiple bets efficiently. The API uses RESTful protocol and responses are formatted in JSON. The following methods are available
* login - used to start betApi session by providing login/pwd; result contains wallet information for user; other function calls allowed after login
* eventList - events available on RuBets in nearest hours; you can limit events by market kind (e.g. soccer);
* arenaList - arenas of event
* arena - detailed information about arena; result contains outcomes, current bets (coefficients-prices and amount for BACK and LAY);
* placeBet - to place bet on outcome of specified arena; coefficient, amount, currency and back/lay kind should be specified;
* placeMultipleBets - to place multiple bets at once;
* cancelBet - cancels previously placed but not matched bet;
* myBets - request for bets placed in specified event.
Full documentation and access to the API is available by contacting the Support Services team. The site is in Russian.
VKontakte is a social network platform in Russia. The VKontakte API allows developers to access and integrate the functionality of VKontakte with other applications. Some example API methods include...
GameSparks is a cloud-based platform that provides developers with the tools they need to build the server-side components of their games and then manage them as a service post launch. The GameSparks...
PlayFab is a complete back-end-as-a-service for mobile games. The service can alleviate backend work for game teams by managing servers and comes with a pre-built database. In addition to the PlayFab...