PW is the web's leading resource for everything about open APIs and mashups. Learn more: take a tour »
Temboo helps developers by providing tools that simplify app development. These tools include code shortcuts that can be dragged and dropped into a developers own code via a visual interface. The code shortcuts, called Choreos allow for API integration by handling authentication, credential management, updates, and more. Currently Temboo has a library of Choreos for over 70 APIs.
The Temboo REST API lets users perform CRUD operations with methods that allow users to:
* Retrieve a list of Choreos that can be run
* Retrieve detailed information, such as inputs, status, and description data for a specific Choreo
* Run a Choreo, optionally providing input values to use in that execution
* Retrieve the list of currently running Choreo executions
* Retrieve the status of a Choreo that has been executed via the API
* Terminate a currently running Choreo execution
The API uses RESTful calls and responses are formatted in XML.
Click the "Track this API" button on any profile page and never miss an API update, new app, or breaking news for that API again.
There are no mashups, developers or code associated with this API yet.
No comments on this API yet...Used it? How was it for you?