tinyPM is a light and efficient tool allowing your teams to enhance the software development process with agile practices:
* using user stories as requirements
* backlog management with user stories estimated in points
* iteration planning with easy user story assignment
* sharing task boards across distributed teams
* tracking agile project metrics
* using wiki to document team's knowledge
The API allows developers to build applications that communicate with tinyPM using XML messages over HTTP.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.