Comments(8)

tom

As it stands it's a sort of Yahoo Pipes (or Grazr) for "real programmers". But what if they added in the option to write as well as read via the API i.e. a persistence engine. Think about it, the ability to easily update your Google Spreadsheets/Base/Calendar and mix in other external data at the same time could lead to whole new world of "server-less" JavaScript apps. Exciting times.

Tom

[...] It's very difficult to keep up with the world of public APIs and mashups -- even for someone like me who is writing a book on the topic and teaching a course on the subject! Now that I have a bit more time to work on the topic, I turn now to being more assiduous in my reading of online news sources. My first priority is a consistent read of John Musser's ProgrammableWeb. I already make steady use of its database of APIs and often point others to the Mashup Dashboard when people ask me for concrete examples of mashups. Now I want to keep up with his blog. Today (April 20)'s post concerns Google AJAX Feed API, which is described thus by the Google documentation: With the AJAX Feed API, you can download any public Atom or RSS feed using only JavaScript, so you can easily mash up feeds with your content and other APIs like the Google Maps API. [...]

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long)

so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate

it.

The Tao of Badass is usually a pattern connected

with training videos that offers you actually, the standard guy,

this brief course throughout male appeal that every lady wants and

finds ideal. Often used your pet, this ready person that’s smooth seeing that

dark-colored ice-cubes along with continually near girls in

the clubhouse. Women continually imagine which usually gentleman, in their suitable intellect, wouldn’t want

to be along with her. That wouldn’t aim for his personal choice of this head any time

women of all ages in the celebration examine the pup out

and about? It has the possible ways to ensure that you get plenty of secrets and techniques passed down in recent times and also superior

through scientific discipline allowing you to definitely always be in which dude, and also to reside

you of owning the particular impressive dating furthermore sex life which

you will want although not become brilliant adequate to

obtain.

User HTML

• Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.