This is your monthly report which summarizes changes, additions and fixes to the webservices that could affect your use of it.
I only have a couple things this time, but I bet you that they are worth your three minutes of reading:
Various features have been added or changed lately. In the last update, I wrote about the anti-spam mechanism I have introduced. This is working very well in keeping the service fast and reliable. As a consequence of this, I have decided to drop the IP-limitation entirely, which means that you can now access the service using any computer you have. This also renders the recently implemented “UpdateDynamicIp
The second news is something I’m very happy to announce: As of today, the American soccer league “Major League Soccer” has been implemented in the system. Some of you probably noticed a few American teams popping up in the “GetAllTeams” method spoiling the fun for you, but nevertheless, it is now official. It is, however, only matches to be played from this day forward which can be found in the system. That means that right now, only the fixture methods can return data (as the league season haven’t started yet). The first match will be played on March 2nd, between Philadelphia Union and Sporting Kansas City.
I still need to tweak a few things, though, which means that right now, some information is missing: The Round number for these matches are wrong, for instance, but rest assured, I will have it fixed long before season kick-off.
Thanks for using my service, I value every comment or question you have highly, and if you have any wishes that you would like for the service: For example new methods or the addition of a particular league, please contact me here.