Dashboard > Directory > Mashup Profile
4798 of 7415 Mashups by Date

Federal Contracts by State

Note: The Federal Contracts by State mashup is no longer available.
This profile is retained for historical purposes only.
 Used this? Share your thoughts... Please login to comment.

03 Jan 2008

ME says:

clicking on the state for contracts doesn't seem to work. tried it on ie and firefox. the census seems to work okay.

03 Jan 2008

Jim Hamilton says:

Hi ME, I'm the author. Thanks for the comment, but I can't reproduce your problem. If anyone has an issue, or feedback, drop me a line at jim@tetonpost.com.

03 Jan 2008

ME says:

It is ID10T problem, or a problem having to do with viewing in from work. Apparently they disallow some specific javascript or other functionality via bluecoat security or some such thing. My bad, this is a really nice, elegant presentation, Jim, viewing it from home as I should.

28 Feb 2008

kurt says:

State drill down works for me. Nice link. More data points at the original site, but the graphic here is well put together.

21 Nov 2010

Gowthamsen says:

Hi, This is wonderful. I am looking for some smashup like this. Can I get the code for this?

Thank you.

31 Mar 2011

Tonglimit says:

cheap gucci bags except fashion outside also operating portfolio, watches, decorations. discount gucci bags with "of the identity and fortune indicative" brand image makes rich brownstone consumption favorite, always is business circles personage all along, fashionable do not break decorous. In advanced costly debaucjed world, cheap gucci bags still stands diametre in fashionable bound, collect myriad dotes on the Gucci will bring you. Incomparable costly regale.www.guccibags-outletstore.com

25 Dec 2012

andrewfelo says:

Interesting you can look at webmaster@todogratis.us and webmaster@escriboloquepienso.com

Follow the PW team on Twitter

ProgrammableWeb
APIs, mashups and code. Because the world's your programmable oyster.

John Musser
Founder, ProgrammableWeb

Adam DuVander
Executive Editor, ProgrammableWeb. Author, Map Scripting 101. Lover, APIs.