API growth over the past few years has increased exponentially. There are new APIs launched every week and breaking news about APIs every day. There have been a lot of great articles written about APIs and the API Economy. This is a round up of essential API articles that you may have missed.
- Got Structure? The Basics of APIs for Content by Anthony Kosner, The Content Strategist - February 11, 2013
- Competing in the API frenzy by Lorinda Brandon, Network World - February 4, 2013
- For Real Content Monetization We Need Industry Standard, Two-Way APIs, And Fast by Anthony Wing Kosner, Forbes - January 9, 2013
- With All Content Moving Mobile, Karen McGrane Writes, The API's The Thing by Anthony Wing Kosner, Forbes - January 9, 2013
- APIs: The Power Transforming the Web by Ben Rooney, The Wall Street Journal - October 3, 2012
- Welcome To The API Economy by Roberto Medrano, Forbes - August 29, 2012
- Why the App Economy Isn’t the App Economy, But the API Economy by Steven Willmott, PandoDaily - August 7, 2012
- Taking the Long View on API Ecosystems by Steven Willmott, 3scale Blog - July 13, 2012
- The Secret to Amazons Success Internal APIs by Kin Lane, API Evangelist - January 12, 2012
- Explaining the API Revolution to your CEO by Dan Woods, Forbes - December 15, 2011
The ProgrammableWeb Blog features API breaking news, in-depth articles, statistics and more. Keep up with the latest happenings in the API Industry and subscribe to ProgrammableWeb!