The impact of the unexpectedly large number of visitors here this week, besides nearly hitting my ISP bandwidth limit (which I substantially increased yesterday), is that the API database is growing quickly. Here's today's new entries with more coming shortly:
- Gigablast: search service.
- Library of Congress SRW: database search service (although at first glance the present status of this effort is unclear).
- National Digital Weather Forecast: SOAP-based API from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- UrlTrends: a search engine optimization (SEO) and link tracking service.
- WebJay: music playlist management.