Want a "mashup" job? While you won't yet find a lot of job descriptions with the word mashup in them, you can see in this trend graph from meta job search engine indeed that the number of jobs containing "mashups" is going up:
The line is at zero until the spring of 2006, then starts to pick-up. Not surprisingly there are still a small number of mashup jobs: as of yesterday there were 60 jobs with "mashup" in the description.
What are they? Some examples include:
- Technical Evangelist in San Jose for a geospatial company
- VP of Business Developement at Fatdoor a stealth startup in the Palo Alto
- Field Engineer at Proto Software, the mashup tool provider, in NYC
- Director of Emerging Technologies at Time Warner in NYC
- PR Manager at Salesforce.com in San Francisco
- Technical Consultant/Architect at Nexaweb in Burlington MA
Will be interesting to re-visit this in six or twelve months and see what's changed.