Errors within your online store can mean the loss of a sale - not good business practice in any instance. It's better to know about any issues and resolve them before substantial damage is caused. Shopping Cart Diagnostics is a web service that helps to trouble shoot any errors that effect online stores. The system identifies an error, sends a notification and provides a productive solution to the problem. The Shopping Cart Diagnostics API provides access to this helpful data.
Some of the useful features include:
- No software installation as all the error analysis is performed online
- Website monitoring to keep track of security, server environment, store configurations and more
- User experience monitoring
- Content check up
- Website SEO analysis
- Instant email error notifications
- Tips on how to fix problems effectively
- Available from any location worldwide
Current supported carts include Magento, PrestaShop, VirtueMart, CS-Cart, osCommerce, Zen Cart, X-Cart, Loaded Commerce and CubeCart, with the list constantly growing. Users can start testing their stores and get a basic report by simply typing in the store's URL address; no registrations or payments required. For more detailed reporting, users can register an account on the Shopping Cart Diagnostics website.
Customers' Shopping Cart Diagnostics account data can be accessed via an API. Public documentation is not available.