Online business is booming, and with that comes the need for easy and safe payment processing. PayPoint is a UK based company that offers a variety of safe and secure payment solutions to any business of any size. The company's selling point is that they have 15 years of experience in this sector and they pride themselves on constantly working to make online payments even simpler and more efficient. The PayPoint API makes this tried and tested functionality accessible to be integrated with other applications.
Here's what PayPoint has to offer:
- The ability to verify validity and limits on credit and debit cards, then complete real-time transactions in a secure and reliable manner.
- Accurate fraud and risk management tools.
- A reliable system that has 99.9% uptime and full disaster recovery capabilities.
- Effective reporting functionality that allows users to review and manage accounts.
- Additional payment methods.
- Affordable costs.
- Expert help and technical support.
The PayPoint API allows access to this secure, real-time payment processing functionality. API methods allow for the pre-authorisation of credit and debit card numbers and transaction amounts, after which an authorisation code is provided in order to complete the payment. More information and documentation is available on PayPoint's website.