Samsung Electronics Company has announced that registration for the first annual Samsung Developers Conference has opened. The two day event will feature over 40 technical and industry sessions including a first look at new Samsung SDKs and an overview of Samsung APIs such as ChatON and Samsung AdHub.
The 2013 Samsung Developers Conference will take place October 27-29 at Westin St. Francis Hotel, Union Square in San Francisco, CA. Samsung will be unveiling new SDKs and tools that will help developers creative innovative applications that leverage the features and capabilities of the Samsung platform as well as Samsung devices.
Dr. WonPyo Hong, President of the Samsung Media Solution Center, states for the press release that:
"Samsung is excited to offer developers a single place to learn how to develop, market, and monetize applications and services that may span smartphones, tablets, and televisions. As convergence of user experiences and as consumers utilize more devices, even at the same time, the opportunity for developers to be innovative has never been better."
The conference schedule features sessions in seven different categories; mobile, TV, gaming, cross platform, web, enterprise and monetization. At the time of this writing, conference presentations include (but not limited to):
- "Extending Social Experience with ChatON API"
- "Working with the Enterprise SDK"
- "Developing Cross Platform Apps - Panel Discussion"
- "How to Best Monetize Your Application - Panel Discussion"
- "Overview of Samsung Developer Program"
- "Implementing an Advanced UI"
- "Getting Started with Samsung Chord SDK"
- "Developing Multi-Screen Applications - Panel Discussion"
- "Which Development Environment Would You Choose? Web vs. Native - Panel Discussion"
Developers interested in attending the Samsung Developers Conference can find more information, pricing and how to register at the official conference website.