Digital marketers will know the value of a good SEO (search engine optimisation) strategy and the ability to view and monitor marketing performance accordingly. BrightEdge is an enterprise grade SEO and content marketing platform that is run by SEO experts and provides a range of features and tools that make good performance and a strong ROI a reality. The BrightEdge API makes this functionality available to developers who may want to integrate it with other applications.
The folks at BrightEdge are confident that the service offers superior SEO performance, achieving this by providing the following features:
- Customisable dashboards provide SEO reporting in one place across all of the user's sites.
- Search opportunity forecasting allows users to monitor the impact of SEO on their business and focus on opportunities that will ultimately better performance and increase ROI.
- Blended and local search management reporting provides insight into how universal results may be impacting organic search ranking.
- SEO recommendations that use an algorithm to analyse information and provide users with a plan to improve their sites.
- Backlink management
- Content centric SEO provides a content and page based approach to managing SEO.
- Social SEO provides users with insights to help them optimise their campaigns across social channels.
- Competitive analysis
- Universal search
- Project management
in addition, BrightEdge's REST based API makes it possible to conveniently integrate the web analytics data with SEO and social data. It connects SEO performance, social metrics, web analytics, and marketing KPIs ( key performance indicators), providing closed loop analytics for overall search performance. Public documentation for the API is not currently available, but interested developers can head to the website to request a demo.