In partnership with DataWeek, we're organizing a half day event next Wednesday, September 26, in San Francisco. Though we usually look at the overall API universe, we're focusing in on just social APIs, which still gives us plenty to discuss. There's an exciting lineup of talks from API providers, API thinkers and API consumers (some are all three). We're inviting our bay area-based readers to join us for this event and the rest of DataWeek.
ProgrammableWeb's Social API schedule:
- The Growth of APIs (John Musser)
- Social at Scale (Steven Willmott)
- The Joys and Pains of Social Data Crunching (panelists from Gnip, InfoChimps, YourTrove and Converseon)
- REST API Architecture (Blake Dournaee)
- Personal Data Revolution (panelists from IFTTT, YourTrove, FitBit and Singly)
The rest of DataWeek is full of API-related topics, such as big data, developer ecosystems and data science labs. Your ticket gets you access to the ProgrammableWeb event, as well as the entirety of the DataWeek schedule.
Register for DataWeek using the discount code DataWeek25 to receive 25% off your ticket. Looking forward to meeting you at the event.