We couldn't keep making ProgrammableWeb the resource it is without the help of our sponsors and partners. A big thanks for their support.
- Mashery: Launching and running a successful API is harder than it looks and Mashery's on-demand API services can help you get there more quickly, with lower costs and better results. See what Netflix, MTV, Compete, Reuters and LinkedIn already know.
- Orange: As one of the world's largest telecommunications carriers, providing fixed line, mobile, video, internet & converged services to 170 million+ customers, globally, Orange has a great Partner Programme for developers. Don't miss Orange Partner Camp, Cape Canaveral, FL 15-17 Dec 2008, see details at www.orangepartnercamp.com
- OpenKapow: The online mashup builder community that lets you make mashups from any site, with or without an API. Built using their enterprise grade Kapow Mashup Server.
- BroadSoft: BroadSoft's leading voice over IP (VoIP) application platform is used by nearly 300 telecom, cable and broadband providers in 56 countries. The new BroadSoft Xtended opens this carrier-grade platform to developers anywhere. See how with their just-announced mashup contest winners.
- Bungee Labs: The Bungee Connect application platform is a single environment for the development, testing, deployment and hosting of amazing web applications. Use this scalable on-demand platform to build highly interactive user web applications faster and more cost effectively.
- SnapLogic: SnapLogic's mission is to enable organizations of all sizes to deploy easy-to-use, cost-effective data integration solutions behind the firewall and in the cloud. SnapLogic tools and services make it easy to build enterprises mashups from both internal and external data services.
- Web 2.0 Expo Berlin: Coming Oct 21-23, the industry's leading conference comes back to Europe. Dozens of sessions on API and web-as-platform topics give you valuable, real-world insights from the people building and using the platforms you read about on ProgrammableWeb.
- Dada Entertainment: The openDada commercial APIs from Dada Entertainment give developers new revenue opportunities through MP3 music downloads with no DRM and ringtones to mobile phone users across all major U.S. carriers. Dada also operates a progressive Music Social Network with over 10 million members.
ProgrammableWeb will soon be offering a variety of new sponsorship packages, contact us for details.