Sitescout Makes Good Impression on Advertisers and Publishers
Sitescout provides a variety of tools inside three components of campaign management, reporting, and audience management tools to advertisers. Now, its real time bidding is being made widely available through its RESTful API.
CEO Paul Mokbel notes that the API was launched to give advertisers the tools to create RTB-powered products:
"SiteScout has always been about empowering marketers, agencies and advertisers, with an accessible programmatic ad buying platform. Our customers were asking us if they could build apps on top of our RTB platform, such as niche-specific DSPs targeting specific market segments. In launching the API, we're creating a richer marketing ecosystem and democratizing RTB infrastructure by making it available to developers and businesses of all sizes around the world."
From container ads to impression recycling, from advault to automatic revenue tracking, Sitescout has a platform to manage your campaigns. More information on the API is available from Sitescout's API page and further documentation. Using predictable URIs, responses are JSON with CSV as an option.
Seculert V2.0 Elastic Sandbox and Other New Features
"Our Elastic Sandbox is a natural progression for our cloud-based SaaS solution; continuing our dedication to research, intelligence and protection from malware and advanced threats. It is the only truly 'elastic' sandbox available that allows malware to evolve over long periods of time, and not just run for a couple of minutes."
Now out of beta, the sandbox is part of Seculert's advanced threat protection solution that detects previously unidentified malware.
API News You Shouldn't Miss
- Seculert v2.0: New Look, New Features, New Technology
- Fusion-io Delivers Open APIs for Flash-Aware Application Acceleration
- KarmaCRM Accelerates Business Process and Revenue Growth, Announces Release of API Set to Streamline User Experience and Workflow Across All Levels
- planetRE Launches Integration With New Intuit Partner Platform and Quickbooks API
- New API From Veritrans Ensures Payments Made Safely Within Merchants’ Site
- SiteScout Launches API to Make RTB Accessible to Developers and Entrepreneurs
- New in Google Cloud Storage: auto-delete, regional buckets and faster uploads
- OAuth for Heroku Platform API in Public Beta