Twitter and Facebook Sentiment -- Image Credit: Viralheat
The new and improved Viralheat Developer Center features a new suite of Viralheat APIs which includes:
- Sentiment API - Analyze the sentiment of a keyword across the social web. Sentiment is marked as positive, negative, or neutral.
- Human Intent API - Based on social media activity, identify which leads are most likely to make a purchase.
- Monitoring API - Monitor popular social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest; review real-time social conversations across the web.
- URL Shortening API - URL shortening and analytics service.
- Publishing API - Publish to social networks which including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
Raj Kadam, co-founder of Viralheat was interviewed by BetaKit about the launch of the new Developer Center. He provided a quote for an article published on the BetaKit website:
"We've really made it easy to manage all your streams and view all your advance publishing, and all the analytics and reporting. We wanted to take all that and make it available to developers."
There are currently three pricing packages for Viralheat accounts and prices vary for the social data APIs. Developers interested in using the Social Data APIs can find more information at the Viralheat Developers Site.