The Biometric Vision Facial Recognition API allows you to verify two images are the same person (one-to-one or face verification) or identify a person from a database of images (one-to-many or face identification). More features like multi-face detection and spoof detection are under development.
- Anonymizing images into an alphanumeric string (binary) that cannot be reversed engineered
- 99.99% accuracy in the most challenging scenarios
- Uses up to 180 landmarks to create a face template
- Blistering speed with a face match time of 130ms
- Algorithm that uses less memory than our competitors for enrolment of a single image at 15MB, noting industry peak-memory benchmark median was 730MB and a top-ranked with 33MB (NIST)
- AES 256+ encryption end-to-end
Eight APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in categories including Subscriptions, Open Data and Fantasy Sports. Featured is an API that offers chess game data and an API that provides access to philosophy research content. Here's a rundown of the latest additions.