The Biometric Vision Facial Recognition API allows you to verify two images are the same person (one-to-one or face verification) or identify a person from a database of images (one-to-many or face identification). More features like multi-face detection and spoof detection are under development.
- Anonymizing images into an alphanumeric string (binary) that cannot be reversed engineered
- 99.99% accuracy in the most challenging scenarios
- Uses up to 180 landmarks to create a face template
- Blistering speed with a face match time of 130ms
- Algorithm that uses less memory than our competitors for enrolment of a single image at 15MB, noting industry peak-memory benchmark median was 730MB and a top-ranked with 33MB (NIST)
- AES 256+ encryption end-to-end
The following is a list of how-to and tutorial content that matched your search term. ProgrammableWeb's how-to content comes from two sources; full-blown tutorials that we publish ourselves and other highly relevant tutorials that we find elsewhere on the Web. This list represents on combination of both tutorial types and if you go to ProgrammableWeb's API University, you'll not only be able to find more, they are organized based on your role (API providers or developers who consumes APIs). If you know of a tutorial that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.