The Biometric Vision Facial Recognition API allows you to verify two images are the same person (one-to-one or face verification) or identify a person from a database of images (one-to-many or face identification). More features like multi-face detection and spoof detection are under development.
- Anonymizing images into an alphanumeric string (binary) that cannot be reversed engineered
- 99.99% accuracy in the most challenging scenarios
- Uses up to 180 landmarks to create a face template
- Blistering speed with a face match time of 130ms
- Algorithm that uses less memory than our competitors for enrolment of a single image at 15MB, noting industry peak-memory benchmark median was 730MB and a top-ranked with 33MB (NIST)
- AES 256+ encryption end-to-end
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.