The Biometric Vision Facial Recognition API allows you to verify two images are the same person (one-to-one or face verification) or identify a person from a database of images (one-to-many or face identification). More features like multi-face detection and spoof detection are under development.
- Anonymizing images into an alphanumeric string (binary) that cannot be reversed engineered
- 99.99% accuracy in the most challenging scenarios
- Uses up to 180 landmarks to create a face template
- Blistering speed with a face match time of 130ms
- Algorithm that uses less memory than our competitors for enrolment of a single image at 15MB, noting industry peak-memory benchmark median was 730MB and a top-ranked with 33MB (NIST)
- AES 256+ encryption end-to-end
The following is a list of sample source code snippets that matched your search term. Source code snippets are chunks of source code that were found out on the Web that you can cut and paste into your own source code. Whereas most of the sample source code we've curated for our directory is for consuming APIs, we occasionally find something interesting on the API provider side of things. If you know of some sample source code that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.