BitcoinAverage is a cryptocurrency data service provider with the longest running Bitcoin price index since 2013.
We integrate data from over 60 exchanges and 500+ Cryptocurrencies and tokens and provide it via one single API.
Our services include:
1. Global cryptocurrency indices via Http and Websocket realtime feeds. - Our global index considers all the trading pairs for a cryptocurrency and calculates global price from all of them. For example for Bitcoin it considers the trading price for Bitcoin to US Dollar, Bitcoin to Euro, Bitcoin to British Pound etc.. and calculates a global Bitcoin index. We provide global index for the major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC) in all of the worlds fiat currencies like the US Dollar, Euro, British Sterling, Brazilian Real, Czech Crown, Russian Rubble and all others.
2. Local cryptocurrency and tokens indices via Http and Websocket realtime feeds. - Our local index considers only the trading pairs for single symbol, ex. Bitcoin to Euro, from all exchanges that support trading it. We provide local index for hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
3. Historical datasets with OHLC data for minute, hour and day ticks
4. Orderbook data from the major exchanges like Coinbase, Bitstamp and Bitfinex.
5. Price data for hundreds of ERC20 tokens.
6. Custom index generation - You want to use only your top 3 most trusted exchanges to generate an objective index? - We got you covered.
7. Custom API endpoint - We develop custom endpoints for customers that want our data to fit into their application seamlessly.
We understand developers want to spend less time learning the API and more time developing their applications. BitcoinAverage's API allows you to access data from dozens of exchanges and hundreds of cryptocurrencies by learning one API structure.
To make the integration even easier we have developed our own NPM package for NodeJS and PIP package for Python.
Ten APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in categories such as Cryptocurrency, Monitoring, and Mapping. Highlights include APIs for programmatic access to the City of Seattle datasets, and the Apple MapKit JS API and SDK. Here's a rundown of the latest additions.