BitcoinAverage is a cryptocurrency data service provider with the longest running Bitcoin price index since 2013.
We integrate data from over 60 exchanges and 500+ Cryptocurrencies and tokens and provide it via one single API.
Our services include:
1. Global cryptocurrency indices via Http and Websocket realtime feeds.
- Our global index considers all the trading pairs for a cryptocurrency and calculates global price from all of them. For example for Bitcoin it considers the trading price for Bitcoin to US Dollar, Bitcoin to Euro, Bitcoin to British Pound etc.. and calculates a global Bitcoin index.
We provide global index for the major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC) in all of the worlds fiat currencies like the US Dollar, Euro, British Sterling, Brazilian Real, Czech Crown, Russian Rubble and all others.
2. Local cryptocurrency and tokens indices via Http and Websocket realtime feeds.
- Our local index considers only the trading pairs for single symbol, ex. Bitcoin to Euro, from all exchanges that support trading it. We provide local index for hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
3. Historical datasets with OHLC data for minute, hour and day ticks
4. Orderbook data from the major exchanges like Coinbase, Bitstamp and Bitfinex.
5. Price data for hundreds of ERC20 tokens.
6. Custom index generation
- You want to use only your top 3 most trusted exchanges to generate an objective index? - We got you covered.
7. Custom API endpoint
- We develop custom endpoints for customers that want our data to fit into their application seamlessly.
The following is a list of historical changes that were made to this asset. Typically,
once an API is published on ProgrammableWeb.com, the data we keep about that asset gets updated over the course of its life. For example, the endpoint or home page of the documentation might change.
As a means of enforcing the integrity of our data, every time a non-trivial change is made to the data we keep about an asset,
we require the entry of some changelog text before that change can be saved. This way, we have a great audit trail of all
activity surrounding the asset. For each asset, the changelogs begins with the moment an asset is approved for publication on ProgrammableWeb.
If you spot an error in our data and believe that a record needs to be updated in some way,
the ProgrammableWeb team would very much like to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
06-09-18 12:37:21[SDK] BitcoinAverage NodeJS SDK updated with Related API BitcoinAverage
06-09-18 12:31:19[SDK] BitcoinAverage Python PIP SDK updated with Related API BitcoinAverage
29-08-18 10:13:11[Library] BitcoinAverage Python PIP library updated with Related API BitcoinAverage
12-06-18 16:19:59[Brief] Daily API RoundUp: Apple Mapkit, Bugfender, City of Seattle, Admiralty updated with Related API BitcoinAverage
11-11-15 14:50:39[Mashup] Currency Table updated with Related API BitcoinAverage