BitcoinAverage is a cryptocurrency data service provider with the longest running Bitcoin price index since 2013.
We integrate data from over 60 exchanges and 500+ Cryptocurrencies and tokens and provide it via one single API.
Our services include:
1. Global cryptocurrency indices via Http and Websocket realtime feeds. - Our global index considers all the trading pairs for a cryptocurrency and calculates global price from all of them. For example for Bitcoin it considers the trading price for Bitcoin to US Dollar, Bitcoin to Euro, Bitcoin to British Pound etc.. and calculates a global Bitcoin index. We provide global index for the major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC) in all of the worlds fiat currencies like the US Dollar, Euro, British Sterling, Brazilian Real, Czech Crown, Russian Rubble and all others.
2. Local cryptocurrency and tokens indices via Http and Websocket realtime feeds. - Our local index considers only the trading pairs for single symbol, ex. Bitcoin to Euro, from all exchanges that support trading it. We provide local index for hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
3. Historical datasets with OHLC data for minute, hour and day ticks
4. Orderbook data from the major exchanges like Coinbase, Bitstamp and Bitfinex.
5. Price data for hundreds of ERC20 tokens.
6. Custom index generation - You want to use only your top 3 most trusted exchanges to generate an objective index? - We got you covered.
7. Custom API endpoint - We develop custom endpoints for customers that want our data to fit into their application seamlessly.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.
The BitcoinAverage Python PIP SDK interacts with the BitcoinAverage API. It provides real-time and historical data for hundreds of cryptocurrencies and ERC20 tokens and data from cryptocurrency exchanges.