The bitScoop Data API is a Provider Map that can be used to configure individual endpoints which can be called directly. Outbound and inbound data transformations are configured on a per-endpoint basis. Each configured endpoint becomes available on the dynamically provisioned Data API for the Provider Map. The data returned from each endpoint call will be dependent on the configuration, but the URL, headers, and parameters follow a general format. The BitScoop® Platform simplifies API integration and streamlines the data and services development process with unified access to APIs. bitScoop supports all common authorization negotiation, API structures, data protocols, data formats, throttling, and pagination schemes. It provides simple API management services that are created for developers. bitScoop provides API integration and software development with powerful middleware for consuming APIs and microservices.
Our platform allows for effortless API Integration.
Check out our Open Source community of Maps of top APIs.
- Supports hobbyists to startups to enterprise
- Adapt to changes with simple, zero downtime maintenance
- Built on Amazon Web Services and works great with AWS API Gateway and AWS Lambda
Cost effective to integrate, scale, & maintain
- Use any language or framework without SDKs
- Simple, intuitive, and mobile-friendly interface
- Requires minimal expertise in APIs and data science
- Work with our UI or through our API
The fastest way to develop with APIs
- Removes duplication of effort
- Community-driven open source API maps
- Simplified, universal API authentication
- Effortlessly transform data, change formats, and create relationships
Fifteen APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in categories including Internet of Things, Engagement, Chat, and Jobs. Highlights today include an API that can enable apps to monitor air quality and an API that can enable apps to count people. Here's a look at what is new.
The opensource PageCDN API focuses on accelerating website layouts. PageCDN ensures pages download in the least time possible with open source libraries like jQuery and frameworks like Vue or React,...