Food product Search and Barcode lookup API maintained by the "Can I Eat It?" app team, which you can use to build your own apps and websites. Access over 80,000 products and barcodes instantly.
- Product search by name
- Product search by barcode
- Basic Product information
- Can I Eat It? Tasting notes by Martin Isark and his review team
- Detailed Nutritional Data
- Allergen Lists
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Fairtrade status
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.