Chomp is a Food Nutrition Database API -- a commercial API with high-quality data on over 535,000 products.
We provide data on food products such as barcodes, nutrition labels, ingredients, trace ingredients, allergen warnings, product images, brands/manufacturer, countries where sold, keywords for each product, mineral content, vitamin content, and more.
Subscribers can access individual product data using a barcode, our internal product ID, or the product’s name.
Bulk lists of products can be generated using our Query Builder tool or Advanced Search API endpoint.
Query Builder uses:
1. Get all products in the United States that include cheese ingredients.
2. Get organic products that include a nut allergen.
3. Get plant based products that include vitamin B6.
4. Get products sold in a specific country by a certain brand.
Individual Product examples:
1. Get product data using a barcode
2. Get product data using the Chomp ID.
3. Get product data for foods with a name similar to a search term.
Seven APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in categories including Cryptocurrency, Chat and Funding. One highlight is an API that provides programmatic access to a huge database of nutritional information for ingredients and products. Here's a rundown of the latest additions.
The Intelligence Node Infeed API provides the latest retail data powered by machine learning, and artificial intelligence. This API offers endpoints for timestamps, orders, product details, discounts...