Chomp is a Food Nutrition Database API -- a commercial API with high-quality data on over 535,000 products.
We provide data on food products such as barcodes, nutrition labels, ingredients, trace ingredients, allergen warnings, product images, brands/manufacturer, countries where sold, keywords for each product, mineral content, vitamin content, and more.
Subscribers can access individual product data using a barcode, our internal product ID, or the product’s name.
Bulk lists of products can be generated using our Query Builder tool or Advanced Search API endpoint.
Query Builder uses:
1. Get all products in the United States that include cheese ingredients.
2. Get organic products that include a nut allergen.
3. Get plant based products that include vitamin B6.
4. Get products sold in a specific country by a certain brand.
Individual Product examples:
1. Get product data using a barcode
2. Get product data using the Chomp ID.
3. Get product data for foods with a name similar to a search term.
The following is a list of libraries from ProgrammableWeb's Library Directory that matched your search term. Although there many different interpretations of the word "library" among software developers, ProgrammableWeb adheres to a specific definition so as to clearly distinguish libraries from SDKs and frameworks in a way that will facilitate clean search results. In ProgrammableWeb's parlance, the term "library" is strictly used to describe a platform-specific software tool that, when installed, results in the provisioning a specific API. Conversely, SDKs are exclusively for consuming APIs and Frameworks are agnostic to specific APIs. If you think a library, SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.