Chomp is a Food Nutrition Database API -- a commercial API with high-quality data on over 535,000 products.
We provide data on food products such as barcodes, nutrition labels, ingredients, trace ingredients, allergen warnings, product images, brands/manufacturer, countries where sold, keywords for each product, mineral content, vitamin content, and more.
Subscribers can access individual product data using a barcode, our internal product ID, or the product’s name.
Bulk lists of products can be generated using our Query Builder tool or Advanced Search API endpoint.
Query Builder uses:
1. Get all products in the United States that include cheese ingredients.
2. Get organic products that include a nut allergen.
3. Get plant based products that include vitamin B6.
4. Get products sold in a specific country by a certain brand.
Individual Product examples:
1. Get product data using a barcode
2. Get product data using the Chomp ID.
3. Get product data for foods with a name similar to a search term.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.