Eventfinda is an online calendar of cultural events for New Zealand. Users can join for free and customize a weekly newsletter featuring information on the types of events and locations that they're interested in. Users can also create and manage a list of their favorite events, post their own events, submit reviews, and notify others of which events they're attending and whether they're looking for people to go with them.
The Eventfinda REST API version 2 allows users to access the events database programmatically using HTTP calls issued in XML, JSON, or JSONP.
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.
This Ruby client for EventFinda API features:
- Intuitive API interface navigation.
- Currently supports a variety of the API methods for Events, Categories, Artists and Locations resources.
- Modular design allows for working with only parts of API you need.
- URL generation process fully tested when applying filters for each request.
- API integration tests recorded and fully tested using VCR gem: fast tests (first HTTP request is real and it's response is stored for future runs), deterministic (tests will continue to pass, even if you are offline, or eventfinda.co.nz goes down for maintenance) and accurate (responses will contain the same headers and body you get from a real request).