The HitchHiker Flight API is the content aggregation and shopping solution for all kinds of available fights and ancillaries.
Are you looking for a flexible solution to create your own travel booking platforms for travel agencies or end-consumers? Would you like to develop your own high-performance sales-tools for your call centres and sales agents? Or would you like to integrate our flight content into your internal tour-operator system to create dynamic travel packages?
With its comfortable WebService interface the Flight API can be easily integrated in each of your individual projects and delivers the most inexpensive available flights from an extensive range of suppliers.
Hence, today you can choose between interfaces to six GDS’, fares from various wholesalers and more than 130 direct airline connections. Also, your allotments and group bookings no longer need to be distributed in hard copy form to your employees. By using our Flight API they can be integrated into your selling system just like an own internal GDS.
In addition to the request and booking of airfares, lucrative additional services (ancillaries) and fare bundles (branded fares) can now be marketed. Moreover, the HitchHiker Flight API allows for an implementation of the complete subsequent processes like payment and ticketing up to rebooking, cancellation, refund and revalidation of GDS flights.
The HitchHiker Flight API is available as a Software-as-a-Service solution and can be enhanced with several add-on modules and services according to your own, individual requirements.
• Merchandising of flight & ancillary services suppliers: GDS, Low Cost Carrier & Direct Connect
• Easily display flight options and their included attributes and the ancillaries which can be added
• Branded Fares Shopping across all GDS
• User level shopping and logic optimisation controlled by you from minute to minute with our HitchHiker Rule Engine
• GDS Ticketing and complete subsequent processes like cancellation of air tickets
• Optional: integration of allotments and group bookings (Allotment Manager)
• Optional: Receive up-to-date flight price information to empower dynamic packaging or fare casting services (Data Feed Service)
• Individual application, e.g. for: Booking platforms (for end-consumers and agents), Call-Centre (consolidator, tour-operator, business travel…), Over-the-counter sales (travel agency, distribution partner …)
• Exceptional number of low priced, bookable fares
• Accurate, real-time pricing information right from the start
• Full flexibility in the choice of your content
• Provision as a Software-as-a-Service Solution: no further hardware, software or operation of the system required