Lingua Robot API is a RESTful service providing an access to the data of over 800 000 English lexical entries, such as words, phrasal verbs, multiword expressions etc.
The data includes:
- Word definition i. e. its meaning, context, usage examples
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Audio and phonetic pronunciations
- Canonical form of the word (lemma)
- Morphemes used to build the word
- Grammar available from the inflectional endings
The following is a list of sample source code snippets that matched your search term. Source code snippets are chunks of source code that were found out on the Web that you can cut and paste into your own source code. Whereas most of the sample source code we've curated for our directory is for consuming APIs, we occasionally find something interesting on the API provider side of things. If you know of some sample source code that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.