Lingua Robot API is a RESTful service providing an access to the data of over 800 000 English lexical entries, such as words, phrasal verbs, multiword expressions etc.
The data includes:
- Word definition i. e. its meaning, context, usage examples
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Audio and phonetic pronunciations
- Canonical form of the word (lemma)
- Morphemes used to build the word
- Grammar available from the inflectional endings
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.