Linkfire helps you create intelligent links that route fans to the music they love, in the apps they love. Best of all – we do it all automatic.
The linkfire API lets you:
- Create Linkfire campaign links via music service URLs, UPC and -ISRC codes.
- Generate campaign marketing assets.
- Manage campaign link properties.
- Automatically scan for products across music services and stores.
- Generate raw insights data reports
- Fetch aggregated metrics on campaigns in real-time.
The following is a list of historical changes that were made to this asset. Typically,
once an API is published on ProgrammableWeb.com, the data we keep about that asset gets updated over the course of its life. For example, the endpoint or home page of the documentation might change.
As a means of enforcing the integrity of our data, every time a non-trivial change is made to the data we keep about an asset,
we require the entry of some changelog text before that change can be saved. This way, we have a great audit trail of all
activity surrounding the asset. For each asset, the changelogs begins with the moment an asset is approved for publication on ProgrammableWeb.
If you spot an error in our data and believe that a record needs to be updated in some way,
the ProgrammableWeb team would very much like to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
16-06-17 13:17:33[Brief] Daily API RoundUp: Meya, Rakam, GetBadges, Linkfire updated with Related API Linkfire