The Maventa API allows access to Maventa's various e-invoicing services. Maventa is a provider of electronic invoice services based on a software-as-a-service product. The company has over 4,000 customers in 27 countries. The API consists of a set of callable SOAP methods defined in their respective API versions and API end-points. Responses are formatted in XML. To use the API, users need to open a TEST account which acts as a sandbox for developing applications to be used with the Maventa API. Potential application ideas include:
* Integrating financial packages (SAP, MS Dynamics / Axapta, QuickBooks, Peachtree) to the Maventa Service.
* Custom import tools (SalesForce, QuickBooks, CSV, etc.)
* Automatic time-based invoice creation.
* Accounting, Revenue analysis, Budgeting, Factoring and Claiming Services.
* External integration with online payment gateways
Nine APIs have been added to the ProgrammableWeb directory in the Cloud, Automation, Environment, and Messaging categories. Also added are SDKs for Optimal Payments, Nike+ , Commercetools, and Maventa invoicing. Here, we summarize the new additions and how they can assist application developers.