The Maventa API allows access to Maventa's various e-invoicing services. Maventa is a provider of electronic invoice services based on a software-as-a-service product. The company has over 4,000 customers in 27 countries. The API consists of a set of callable SOAP methods defined in their respective API versions and API end-points. Responses are formatted in XML. To use the API, users need to open a TEST account which acts as a sandbox for developing applications to be used with the Maventa API. Potential application ideas include:
* Integrating financial packages (SAP, MS Dynamics / Axapta, QuickBooks, Peachtree) to the Maventa Service.
* Custom import tools (SalesForce, QuickBooks, CSV, etc.)
* Automatic time-based invoice creation.
* Accounting, Revenue analysis, Budgeting, Factoring and Claiming Services.
* External integration with online payment gateways
The following is a list of how-to and tutorial content that matched your search term. ProgrammableWeb's how-to content comes from two sources; full-blown tutorials that we publish ourselves and other highly relevant tutorials that we find elsewhere on the Web. This list represents on combination of both tutorial types and if you go to ProgrammableWeb's API University, you'll not only be able to find more, they are organized based on your role (API providers or developers who consumes APIs). If you know of a tutorial that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.