The MonitorHotels Rate Shopping Data API provides users all the data used for displaying charts on this site and much more. This API doesn't use traditional web crawlers/spiders to collect the data. MonitorHotels data is collected throughout the day from different cities worldwide (mostly US and Europe), quickly refreshed and in near-real-time. The data used is collected from a variety of sources and reviewed for accuracy. MonitorHotels.com works to automatically monitor hotel competitors and continually check room rates for 30 days.
(1) We don't use traditional web crawlers/spiders to collect our data. They are usually blocked by OTAs or served wrong data.
(2) Our data is collected throughout the day from different cities worldwide (mostly US and Europe).
(3) Data collection is fast. It takes less than an hour to refresh it for the hotels in a city like New York. You can attain near real-time hotel information.
(4) It is accurate. It is collected from many different sources and reviewed to make sure it is correct.
(5) New hotel setup is automated. There are no setup fees. The hotel data is available immediately.
(6) You can request data at any time that suites you. You can refresh it throughout the day.
Considering how many APIs were added to our directory during 2015, it's nearly impossible for developers to take notice of all the unique and important innovation that the API world is driving. Here, we highlight some interesting technology we've seen this year that developers may have missed.
With Targomo's Routing API, get detailed routing information for car, bike, walk and transit. Run many routings (A-X) in a single request, getting comparable options. Detailed transit routes include...