Neutrino API is a general-purpose Cloud API.
• Email address validation and cleaning
• Phone number validation and geolocation
• IP geolocation
• User-agent parsing with mobile device features
• BIN and IIN lookup
• Domain and IP reputation checking
• URL validation and monitoring
• HTML cleaning and sanitizing
• HTML to PDF rendering
• HTML resource extraction
• Bad word filtering
• Currency conversion
• Unit conversion
• High quality image resizing and water-marking
• And more...
The following is a list of sample source code snippets that matched your search term. Source code snippets are chunks of source code that were found out on the Web that you can cut and paste into your own source code. Whereas most of the sample source code we've curated for our directory is for consuming APIs, we occasionally find something interesting on the API provider side of things. If you know of some sample source code that would be of interest to the ProgrammableWeb community, we'd like to know about it. Be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.