Neutrino API is a general-purpose Cloud API.
• Email address validation and cleaning
• Phone number validation and geolocation
• IP geolocation
• User-agent parsing with mobile device features
• BIN and IIN lookup
• Domain and IP reputation checking
• URL validation and monitoring
• HTML cleaning and sanitizing
• HTML to PDF rendering
• HTML resource extraction
• Bad word filtering
• Currency conversion
• Unit conversion
• High quality image resizing and water-marking
• And more...
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.