Twitter IE is a named entity recognition service specially tuned to use Twitter data. It performs:
* tokenisation, sentence splitting and part-of-speech tagging, using a model trained specifically for Tweets
* normalisation of abbreviations and shortened word forms frequently found in Tweets ("brb", "ttyl", "gr8", "2day", etc.)
* tagging of Twitter-specific entities such as hashtags and @mentions, as well as URLs and emoticons
* general named-entity recognition to identify basic entity types such as Person, Location, Organization, Money amounts, Time and Date expressions, etc.
* mappings of entities discovered in text to reference data from the DBpedia knowledge graph
Acknowledgements: The Twitter analytics service of S4 is based on the TwitIE open source information extraction pipeline by the GATE platform by the University of Sheffield
Ontotext S4 (Self-Service Semantic Suite) (S4) delivers capabilities for low-cost Smart Data management and analytics: * various text analytics services for news, Life Sciences and social media that allow you to extract valuable meaning and insights used to manage your business * on-demand and reliable access to key knowledge graphs, such as DBpedia, Freebase/Wikidata and GeoNames. These datasets provide facts you can use to enhance your semantic analysis * a self-managed or fully-managed scalable RDF graph database-as-a-service, so that you can search and update semantic facts loaded from knowledge graphs or your own documents
1. Tokenisation, sentence splitting and part-of-speech tagging
2. Normalisation of abbreviations and shortened word forms frequently found in Tweets
3. Tagging of Twitter-specific entities such as hashtags and @mentions
4. General named-entity recognition to identify basic entity types such as Person, Location, Organization, Money amounts, Time and Date expressions, etc.
5. mappings of entities discovered in text to reference entities from the DBpedia knowledge graph
Find where your users are coming from using this API. Use it for geo-targeting, showing country- or city-specific pages, analytics, or data-visualization.
This low-latency API powered by AWS, allows...
The Web Search API is simple HTTP REST API for searching webpages from all over the web. This API is optimal for applications that need access to all content that is relevant to a user’s search query...