Twitter IE is a named entity recognition service specially tuned to use Twitter data. It performs:
* tokenisation, sentence splitting and part-of-speech tagging, using a model trained specifically for Tweets
* normalisation of abbreviations and shortened word forms frequently found in Tweets ("brb", "ttyl", "gr8", "2day", etc.)
* tagging of Twitter-specific entities such as hashtags and @mentions, as well as URLs and emoticons
* general named-entity recognition to identify basic entity types such as Person, Location, Organization, Money amounts, Time and Date expressions, etc.
* mappings of entities discovered in text to reference data from the DBpedia knowledge graph
Acknowledgements: The Twitter analytics service of S4 is based on the TwitIE open source information extraction pipeline by the GATE platform by the University of Sheffield
The following is a list of historical changes that were made to this asset. Typically,
once an API is published on ProgrammableWeb.com, the data we keep about that asset gets updated over the course of its life. For example, the endpoint or home page of the documentation might change.
As a means of enforcing the integrity of our data, every time a non-trivial change is made to the data we keep about an asset,
we require the entry of some changelog text before that change can be saved. This way, we have a great audit trail of all
activity surrounding the asset. For each asset, the changelogs begins with the moment an asset is approved for publication on ProgrammableWeb.
If you spot an error in our data and believe that a record needs to be updated in some way,
the ProgrammableWeb team would very much like to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
10-11-15 15:03:45[Brief] Daily API RoundUp: Facebook Pages, Lockitron, Unofficial Pinterest, Lockitron updated with Related API Ontotext S4 Twitter Analytics
10-11-15 11:44:17Title change (misspelled word), therefore also change of the URL