Twitter IE is a named entity recognition service specially tuned to use Twitter data. It performs:
* tokenisation, sentence splitting and part-of-speech tagging, using a model trained specifically for Tweets
* normalisation of abbreviations and shortened word forms frequently found in Tweets ("brb", "ttyl", "gr8", "2day", etc.)
* tagging of Twitter-specific entities such as hashtags and @mentions, as well as URLs and emoticons
* general named-entity recognition to identify basic entity types such as Person, Location, Organization, Money amounts, Time and Date expressions, etc.
* mappings of entities discovered in text to reference data from the DBpedia knowledge graph
Acknowledgements: The Twitter analytics service of S4 is based on the TwitIE open source information extraction pipeline by the GATE platform by the University of Sheffield
The following is a list of SDKs from our SDK directory that matched your search term. Though your definition of an SDK may differ, in our world, we define SDKs as platform- specific tools for consuming existing APIs of the sort we list in our API directory. For example, the Ruby SDK for consuming the Twitter Ads API. If you think an SDK, API, or other asset is missing from our directory, be sure to check our guidelines for making contributions to ProgrammableWeb.